Phillips MRX Monitors
HeartStart MRx unites industry-leading Philips patient monitoring, superb diagnostic measurements, proven therapy capabilities, and CPR measurement and feedback in a lightweight and intuitive package designed to help clinicians save lives every day. And now, you can expect even more, with STEMI Decision Support tools, next-generation Q-CPR, and Connected Care data management to speed the floor of information.
Wired and wireless networking capability connects the HeartStart MRx to the IntelliVue Clinical Network. This means that waveforms, vitals, and alarms from the MRx stream in real-time to the IntelliVue Information center and can be reviewed using a range of Clinical Review Applications. The IntelliVue Clinical Network centralizes patient information, streamlining documentation and reporting. For regulatory reporting such as the Joint Commission's mandate for the sentinel events, the networking capability ensures continuous streaming of patient data to the IntelliVue Information Center for inclusion in the patient chart.
ParaPAC Portable Ventilators
Designed specifically for use by respiratory therapists, paramedics, and trained emergency personnel, paraPAC enables greater control of breathing parameters. The dual controls allow easy selection of tidal volume and frequency to match your patients ventilatory requirements.
Suitable for ventilation during emergency or controlled transportation of adults, children and infants. MRI compatibility gives maximum flexibility for transport within the hospital.
- Separate controls for tidal volume and frequency
- Unique CMV/Demand - Demand Feature
- Patented mode of operation
- Adjustable pressure relief with audible alarm
- Air mix facility
- Integrated pressure monitoring/alarm system
- MRI compatible up to 3 Tesla
- Low gas supply indicator
- Pneumatically powered
- Lightweight and durable
( For more information see Smiths-Medical website )
The i-STAT® System: Advanced Handheld and Test Cartridge Blood Analysis System that Delivers Lab-quality Results
Every day, health care professionals face an expanding set of challenges, working in increasingly complex and stressful environments with limited resources and constrained budgets. That's why it's important that diagnostic blood analysis processes be streamlined to ensure patients receive the most effective and efficient care.
The advanced biosensor technology of the i-STAT System enables patient-side blood testing, so that health care professionals can access real-time, lab-quality results within minutes, rather than hours. By accelerating the availability of diagnostic test results, the i-STAT System provides health care professionals with the information they need to make treatment decisions sooner, which may lead to enhanced quality of care and improved system efficiency.
Lightweight, portable, and easy to use, the i-STAT System features single-use disposable cartridges that perform a broad menu of the most commonly performed diagnostic tests, including cardiac markers, blood gases, chemistries and electrolytes, lactate, coagulation, and hematology.
( For more information see Abbott's website )
Ivac Portable Medication Pumps
- Three independent fluid delivery systems in the space of one.
- Compact size: - simplifies patient transport
- Easy to setup and use, yet provides advanced features.
- Accurate delivery of a variety of fluids.
- Accommodates assorted container types.
- Multiple delivery methods: Intravenous/Intra-arterial/Subcutaneous/Epidural
- Uses administration sets that provide free flow protection.
- Six available Device Types with configurable parameters (maximum and minimum rates, maximum volumes, baseline and maximum pressures, and air-in-line thresholds) to achieve specific clinical applications.
- Displays infusion status for rate, volume remaining and volume infused.
- Infusions can be programmed to deliver at a specified rate or over a specified period of time.
- Secondary mode allows fluids and medications to be delivered at two different rates, sequentially.
- Dose Rate Calculator (DRC) feature performs the volumetric rate and/or dose rate calculations.
- With DRC activated, displays infusion status for rate, dosing regimen and drug name.
- Communications Protocol allows clinical monitoring, instrument configuration and maintenance.